Thursday, February 5, 2009

embrassing moment in my life



Aloop,guys!!ehee….have guys have a most embarrasing moments in you life that you can’t forgot...ahaaa…have is’t??!!I’m also….~agaga..it was the story that I can’t forgot untill now…>.<

This is the story.......

................................................................;..........................................................................................

As it was the end of the month,almost every supermarket in town was having a cheap sale...my friend,teha and I decided to get some cheap but quality clothers...So we went to Giant...<<----‘shopping times!!’~weee...(likes a crazy young lady..ahakkss).The supermarket was crowded with shoppers..ahhh~I hate it..!!Teha and I were jostled by the crowd.We made our way to the ladies department to look at all the items on sale.Teha picked up a few beautiful scarfs while I chose a pink and black dresses which had a 40 percent discount tag on it.Yup...I must to buy it.Yee!!i got new clothes.. ^_^We then joined the long queue at the counter.As I was about to pay the items,I noticed that my purse was not in my pocket...Oh my god!!No!!ahhh~ shit....I kept searching but still couldn’t find it...Owh....<<<---what must I do??I was so worried..O_o??The cashier advised me to leave the items there and look for my purse.I felt very embarrassed and ashamed.Suddenly,there was an announcement about a missing purse.Teha suggested me to find out whether the purse was mine or not.So we went to ‘Lost and Found ‘section and asked about the purse.in order to find out whether the purse was mine or nt, an interrogation had to be carried out.The interrogator was being rude.The way I was questioned,it was as if I wanted to cheat about the purse.The announcement will attracked people....~arggghhh...TENSION!!!>>----feel to kill someone...Oh No!!( I must patient...)mybe I must dropped the purse when I busy choosing the items in the ladies department..How careless I was!!huuu..

I then insisted of knowing the person that had found my purse,but the person had left the supermarket.I was very grateful to have such an honest person.Once again,I hurry up go to counter and paid for the items.This time I held to my purse tightly and make sure I did not misplace it any more.As we made our way to the exit, some shoppers looked at me and started whispering.Ijust pretended that nothing happened but deep in my heart,I felt very ashamed!!Eeee~

“ I vowed to myself not to careless anymore!!!”>>--- PROMISE!!!

This incident was one of the most embrassing moments in my life....~ngeee...

1 comment:

  1. I just want to let you know some mistakes...

    1) the sentence: "have guys have a most embarrasing moments in you life that you can’t forgot" ... should be... do any of you have gone through embarrassing moments in your life that you cannot forget?

    2) the sentence: I must to buy it... should be ... I must buy it..

    Ok.

    See you in class.

    Miss M.

    ReplyDelete